2016, New patterns & new adventures

A lot of time has gone by since I've been active on the Yarnigans blog, but I'm hoping to change that right now.

For starters, the Yarnigans family is expecting a new baby and moving to a new town! The baby will be here in a month and the new home is purchased, but will need to be renovated before we move in June.

I've got a few new patterns out, most notably my Dutch Rabbits!
Dutch Rabbits has been enormously popular on Ravelry so far and I love seeing all the little rabbits pop up on project pages. You can get your copy on ravelry or in the Yarnigans shop here.

In case you aren't into knitting these yourself, the finished rabbits are also available in my shop and via Handmade at Amazon (they're prime eligible, too!).

I'm hoping to be much more active in the blog so stay tuned for updates coming at you regularly from here on out.


Comments

Popular Posts